WORKSHOP REGISTRATION

REGISTRATION TIPS & TRICKS

WORKSHOPS

Review the workshop page before beginning the registration process, as you will be asked to select your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice for workshops. Please keep in mind there may be competition to get into some workshops. Your place in the registration queue (first come, first serve basis) will be held as long as we receive your required 20% deposit within 10 days of registration.

ROOM & BOARD, MEAL PLANS, LINENS & FELTING KITS

On each of the registration pages for Full Conference or one of the Half-Week Sessions, you will see additional options, with built-in fees, for Room & Board, Linens, Off Campus Meal Plans, and Felting Kits. All of these are optional, choose as you need.

DEPOSITS & CHECKOUT

You are given the choice of paying either the 20% deposit or the full fee for participation at the time of checkout. Your personal account with Felters Fling will be set up at this time and you may log in at a later date to pay your balance. PLEASE NOTE: The remaining balance (80%) of the total cost of the conference is due NO LATER THAN July 1, 2015.

Once you have made workshop selections, room and board, and other details, click on the cart icon at the top of the page to go to your shopping cart and checkout. You will see additional questions regarding roommate and dietary preferences, vendor tables and exhibition details.

**A 20% deposit is due at the time of registration and no registration will be guaranteed until the deposit is received. The deposit must be calculated against the “total costs” shown on the registration form, including any housing and meal costs at Snow Farm. Payments may be made through PayPal, check or money order. Transaction Fees imposed by PayPal (approximately 3%) will be charged to purchaser.

If you would prefer to pay by check rather than PayPal, then once you have made workshop selections, room and board, and other details, click on the ADD TO CART icon, then the VIEW CART icon at the top of the page. Review your cart then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.  On the CHECKOUT page click the ALTERNATE PAYMENT OPTION box, when you have completed the items on the page, check the PayPal box to save your cart!  Once done, do not complete the transaction on the PayPal page. Your registration will be activated, with payment pending receipt of check! Mail your check to Beth Harwood, PO Box 154, Franconia, NH 03580.  Check must be received within 10 days of the date of your online registration in order to save your spot in the queue.

HAVE QUESTIONS???

Registration

WORKSHOP REGISTRATION

REGISTRATION TIPS & TRICKS

WORKSHOPS

Review the workshop page before beginning the registration process, as you will be asked to select your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice for workshops. Please keep in mind there may be competition to get into some workshops. Your place in the registration queue (first come, first serve basis) will be held as long as we receive your required 20% deposit within 10 days of registration.

ROOM & BOARD, MEAL PLANS, LINENS & FELTING KITS

On each of the registration pages for Full Conference or one of the Half-Week Sessions, you will see additional options, with built-in fees, for Room & Board, Linens, Off Campus Meal Plans, and Felting Kits. All of these are optional, choose as you need.

DEPOSITS & CHECKOUT

You are given the choice of paying either the 20% deposit or the full fee for participation at the time of checkout. Your personal account with Felters Fling will be set up at this time and you may log in at a later date to pay your balance. PLEASE NOTE: The remaining balance (80%) of the total cost of the conference is due NO LATER THAN July 1, 2015.

Once you have made workshop selections, room and board, and other details, click on the cart icon at the top of the page to go to your shopping cart and checkout. You will see additional questions regarding roommate and dietary preferences, vendor tables and exhibition details.

**A 20% deposit is due at the time of registration and no registration will be guaranteed until the deposit is received. The deposit must be calculated against the “total costs” shown on the registration form, including any housing and meal costs at Snow Farm. Payments may be made through PayPal, check or money order. Transaction Fees imposed by PayPal (approximately 3%) will be charged to purchaser.

If you would prefer to pay by check rather than PayPal, then once you have made workshop selections, room and board, and other details, click on the ADD TO CART icon, then the VIEW CART icon at the top of the page. Review your cart then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.  On the CHECKOUT page click the ALTERNATE PAYMENT OPTION box, when you have completed the items on the page, check the PayPal box to save your cart!  Once done, do not complete the transaction on the PayPal page. Your registration will be activated, with payment pending receipt of check! Mail your check to Beth Harwood, PO Box 154, Franconia, NH 03580.  Check must be received within 10 days of the date of your online registration in order to save your spot in the queue.

HAVE QUESTIONS???

Secured By miniOrange